Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Using a Language Module in AQ



Ancestral Quest has the following Language Modules that help change the program to that particular language:



To download any of these you simply follow the instructions provided with each one. All of these language modules are available here

Here is my program in English:



To change it to "Spanish", which I don't have at this time, I would click the drop down menu at the top right and select the language I wish to install. For this blog I will install Spanish.




This is the screen that comes up:


A number of screens come up during the install, clicking on the positive responses will install the language module. Now I can change the language to Spanish and have the program in Spanish as follows



For those who need a different language it is that simple.


Remember Ancestral Quest is fully FamilySearch Certified!


Comments and questions are always welcome!


Happy Ancestraling...Claire ;)


AQ Cues & Clues Blog:http://ancquest.blogspot.com/

(c) 1994-2015 Incline Software, All Rights Reserved
 gfindlay@ancquest.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment